View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 12:58 PM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobaltikus View Post
23673 + Cookie + Dinik

I love how the newer builds don't that thing where it switches to landscape for a second and then back to portrait after the screen's been off for a while.

I love this rom - here's my feedback concerning room for improvement.

It takes a while to hang up on someone, whether I press the hardware end key, the on screen end button, or my bt ear piece button, it doesn't hang up for a few seconds.

After setting some of my home screen quicklinks at some point they all disappeared and I had to add them again - could just be me - maybe my pocket deleted them, but I wanted to mention it just in case.

Well - that's it so far - gonna try the non-Dinik now - As nice as the Dinik stuff looks I think it might be easier to see certain icons without the haze on top of everything.
About the QUICKLINKS try spacing them just a little further from other widgets, I saw this in the forum for Cookie's Home Tab over at XDA and it worked for me because I had that same issue.