View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:56 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.8 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/18/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Can somebody please tell me how to turn off the ANNOYING ADS!! Im using rockplayer and everytime i watch a video with subtitles the ads popup. Cant really see the subtitles anymore with ads on the way! I try turning off the background data but it dont seem to remove them.
Its actually pretty easy all you have to do is buy the app and the add will disappear.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.