Old 07-20-2010, 11:01 AM
MsNattie
Lurker

MsNattie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MsNattie
Re: Upgrading to 6.5

I'm sure someone has already posted something about this but I can't quite find it and I only skimmed the first page. But I specifically joined PPCG because I am SO frustrated with my phone ever since I "downgraded" to 6.5. It looks cooler, but it runs SO slow and is only getting worse. If I ever had an emergency and needed to call 911 I'm sure I'll be dead before I could even dial the second "1". I've looked at other forums and I'm not the only one with this problem. It's especially with my texts, (I've cleaned out everything, even ones I wanted to save). I don't have any 3rd party applications on my phone, it's almost brand new (since I've had to replace it like 3 times). I want a patch or go back to 6.1!!!! I want to throw this darn thing at the wall!!!

It locks up all the time so I always have to take the battery out and reset it...and every time I do, it will randomly send an old text message from a day or 2 prior to a random person. It's embarressing and I am ready to say F it to WM phones!