View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:01 AM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo having issues surfing on the browser

No problem surfing the net with my browser. I am on a stock phone with the latest OTA and not rooted.

It must be another app you've installed conflicting or may have changed your phone's settings.

If your speedtest and tapatalk work, it is most likely your data is working... As I was typing this, I thought perhaps your 3G/4G data may not be working, but your 1X might be.

On your speedtest did you get really low results?

As far as settings go, I'll give you an example; when toubleshooting a PC for internet connection trouble, if the PC can ping an IP address but not resolve a URL it is usually misconfiguration of the DNS.

Hope that gives you some help.

I would back track the apps/settings you've installed/made to find the culprit.