View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 08:10 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Being Discontinued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
to me it was, same dust under screen issue hero had plus battery life blows and other issues named all over the place here. 10$ extra on bill wasnt worth it either and i have 4g in my area. gave it time but had issues like tp2 had but there all fixed and i wasnt fixing the evo when tp2 is fine.
$10/mo? More like $800 additional/yr for me... DOUBLE (less discounts & grandfathered stuff) You MUST change plans to everything data.. (unless you know otherwise?)

See this thread (which was promptly closed & myself labeled as a hater & troll ;>))
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=123929