View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM|KITCHEN] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.6 23569 07/13/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckytiger View Post
2 drellisdee
sorry, but I can't compile workable rom after boot device (HTC Imagio) I see windows "error XML appostconfig.xml & it uncloseble. Do You help correct it ? Thanks a lot more time for You working.
I need more info than that. If you use my templates you are guaranteed a working rom. Please pastebin.com your Build_log.txt from the root of your kitchen and PM me the link to it along with any changes/additions you made. My kitchen is not setup for non WWE nor non-verizon carriers. Those can be made to work but as no carrier other than VZW sells the imagio in the US I didn't plan on supporting others carriers and other languages that I can't test on.
This post has been thanked 2 times.