View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:44 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: any one watching the press conference? 7/16/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
Maybe they knew about it and didn't think its a big deal since probably 99% of iphone users have a case as well as a screen shield on theirs. Still to this day, I haven't met anyone without a case. I'm sure they exist somewhere out there, I just never seen them.
If they knew about this they wouldn't have done it..reason for that being is people were saying how its Apple's fault for dropped calls on previous models, and others are saying its AT&T fault..so why would they take a chance at making it worse? I know companies ship out to meet deadlines with issues all the time..but an issue as simple as this they could have easily avoided...

I mean they did a parts check and the iphone ends up costing them 170$ to manufacture...whats $10 more to say add a 2nd antenna to the device?

also, to note, most iphones I seen are without cases

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 07-19-2010 at 04:47 PM.