View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 03:36 PM
Reefermattness
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/18] FROYO RC1 w/ APN.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
I would like to know this too. I would rather not know whether my phone is asleep or not than drain the battery and kill my notification light by having it on 24/7. The phone sleeps properly for the most part anyway under Android. Just disable it already lol

Using LED effects you can get it to turn off by messing with the settings a bit. Just for those worried about their LED burning out(not to mention the insignificant power a LED bulb uses) the low end LED bulb has about 50,000 hours of use before it will burn out, that would mean you would have to leave your handset LED on for 2083 days straight before it did. Of course there is always that one random instance when it goes out early, so i do understand. I would rather have LED notifications personally.