View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 01:46 PM
SuBDivisions
PPCGeeks Regular

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I can you tell you that I am "dealing with this" just fine because it is not happening to me. I read through this forum multiple times per day and I have not seen people complaining about the issue that you are hung up on. I can tell you that I have run into answering issues on previous ROMs, but was able to determine the cause was something that I installed, or a program that I used to make registry changes (like HD Tweaks). I have attached a cab that will make a registry tweak that has always fixed the issue for me. Try installing the cab and take some test calls to see if it fixes the issue.

In my opinion, this is the BEST ROM I have run on my phone. I have tried a good portion of them out there and this one is by far the best now that Big found a way to get more free memory. I feel like I have a new phone!

Edit: Here is some more information on what the attached cab changes:
"Issues with answering your phone when a data connection is open (answer buttons don't do anything)? Looks like a tweak messes up a registry key that affects this. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings], make sure SuspendResume is set to #777 (not anything containing GPRS). This issue seems to be related to Advanced Config"

Oh i am not doubting, and yes, this is the best rom, hands down.. That to me is not een the issue..

Thank for you the regedit, i am going to try it and see how i make out.

As i said, i know of the winmo pitfalls and aches.. which is why i have the phone cause i am an advanced user.. Sometimes its killer tho when im the only winmo user in an office full o fblackberry users and there all happy as a clam, and im funbling with my device being slow, or not waking up, or forcing me to hard reset..