View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 01:27 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBDivisions View Post
(This is mostly just Rant and emotion, so take it with a grain of salt)..Man, this thing is really starting to unnerve me day by day...

I love the rom.. Love the phone.. yet it can not even do the simple things correctly withtout giving me a migraine..

(yes i task29's etc..) save that schpeel.

This morning i go to answer my phone as a call comes in (this is as it was sitting overnight, unused, 90% battery).. I pick it up, slide the phone answer thingy, and the phone sits like a vegetable, and Boom, missed the call..

This happens on at least 50% of the calls i get i swear.. Even if i use the hardware button...

Look as im Writing this.. my wife just called.. (now i have NO dialers, or even ANY added on programs, just the Rom, and the Win7 theme, thats it).. I go to answer the slider, it doesnt even do anything, i hit the green button to answer the call, which it did, but it took a good 10 seconds for the "Call" screen to come on and the numbers to start counting..

Its SO uber frstrating.. Its a phone, and its not doing the one thing its meant to do smoothly...

Second.. i have a txt message come in.. fine.. I go to delete it from the manila menu.. The backlight turns off, i seill see the message, and the phone is hard locked, had to do a softreset with the button on the side of the phone..

I mean how are you people dealing with this?? 98% of this is just frustration, and i know the winmo platform and its pitfalls.. but i mean this is getting borderline unuseable and is rapidly pushing me to abandon it for a phone7 phone when they come out or perish the thought a crackberry...
Have you ever changed your radio?

Also how are you flashing your ROM? Activesync, sd card?
if sd card, what brand?

also how are you performing task 29?