View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 06:12 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
*ROM* *9/25* s3vo 1.4 *Froyo 2.2 FRF91* *Sense*

s3vo 1.4
Speed, Service, and Stability ROM

Android 2.2 Froyo FRF91
Based off 3.29.651.5
s3vo 1.4 is Deodex'd, Rooted and Zipalign'd!

For updates and news, please see post #2.

Let the games begin...
Many of you already know me from my winmo cooking and my s3 line of roms. Well that time is over. Android here I am!

*!* By downloading any files, ROMs, and or apks, you verify that you have the appropriate licenses for all software contained within *!*

l assume no responsibility for any damage you may cause to your phone.

Before flashing your phone, please make sure you are completely rooted.
For information about rooting, please go to:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=787304
After flashing your phone, please make sure you update to the latest radio, wimax, nv, and pri All-In-One.
For information about updating your radio, wimax, nv, and pri, please go to:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=715485

Known Bugs:
None.

Thanks to: dsixda for his amazing kitchen.
Thanks to: Calkulin for extracting the new radio, wimax, nv, and pri.
Thanks to: KingKlick, netarchy and Toast for their fps unlock uv/oc kernels that actually works with this rom! More information in post #2.
Thanks to: HTC and Sprint for such an amazing phone and the first wireless carrier to release 2.2 with sense to work with.

Special Thanks to: dsixda, AvalaunchMods, Cyanogen, netarchy, Toast, Calkulin, No2Chem, GGuruUSA, Colonel00, Conflipper, AstainHellbring, LennySH, NexVision, CLHatch, Chainfire, JooJooBee666, and Polargoat for putting up with me for the last few years and always helping me out. Without you guys, I would not be where I am today in the ppc community.

And Finally... The download link.
You must completely wipe coming from any other rom.

Download:
s3vo 1.4

Donations are VERY much appreciated.

For Tweaks, updates, and news, please see post #2.

Last edited by deck; 09-26-2010 at 05:54 AM. Reason: *New Release*
This post has been thanked 12 times.