View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 11:38 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.8 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/18/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Well OMJ installed apps2sd in 1.8 (untested) but it recommended that we use a Class 6 card.
deodexing allows themes to be applied more easily. Ive read it can cause stability issues. Just got on 1.8D myself but so far so good.
If you arent interested in themes or apps2sd stay where you are, otherwise jump to 1.8. Read post #2 about flashing your data.img post flash. SO easy to get back all your settings and data.
Cool, I still have the card that came with the phone, so apps2sd isn't a big deal for me yet. And I am not too worried about themes at the moment, so I guess I'll sit this one out. Thanks bro.