View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 09:29 PM
unitmonster
N00b

unitmonster is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/09/10 Pluto_Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

please post back and tell us how it worked.

So I tried using task manager with pluto and my experience is as follows.

The program itself seems to work fine, but the main reasons I want to use it are not functional for me. Basically, I would want to enable the quick menu on the today screen (the top right corner). With Pluto, the time is set to always be there. With 6.5, there was an option in the "clocks and alarms" settings to enable/disable the time always being on the top right corner. With Pluto (probably 6.5.x in general) that particular setting is not available. Because of this, even when task manager is set to have the quick menu in the top right corner, it will not be there. This also means that the "x" to close programs that would typically show in the top right corner is also not there.

If anyone can figure out a way to get those two features working, that would be great. If not, I'll either get used to arkswitch or go back to neo. Neither option sounds bad to me

One other note is that the task manager installs to and launches from Start > Settings. I was not able to set task manager to a quicklink since the program searcher in cookie apparently does not look in start > settings. I also tried using total commander and file explorer and couldn't find the program to create another shortcut. I know it is there somewhere but couldn't find it.