View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 07:59 PM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The price of being uninformed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm85 View Post
I put my bluetooth GPS for sale on Craigslist since we have the leaked ROM now and I don't need it anymore. I met up with the guy and he tried to haggle me down to $30 instead of the $40 I was asking for. I told him $40 was a fair price for it and he said OK. Then he asked me to set it up for him so he could test it with Google Maps before he bought it.

So he pulls his phone out of his pocket and what does he have? A Sprint Mogul! I was doing the best I could not to laugh. I set it all up for him, he left with the unit and I left with the money. Just goes to show that staying informed can save you some money!
SCORE........
Wonder how hes going to feel when sprint announces that the mogul is GPS and they just released a update to fix it? I bet you see your GPS back on CL in a few weeks.

Last edited by Lsme420; 02-20-2008 at 09:06 PM.