View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 04:26 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: KITCHEN Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
I noticed, LOL! A lot of the stuff is quite old.

"Manillas", you mean "Manila"?

I did that once, and you know what, it almost looked as bad as the WM6.5 ROM I made in that kitchen. I know there were a great deal of things, but my experience made me never want to touch it again for some reason...

Yes, you can move the shortcuts with the file manager in WM6.1, there might be a spot in the settings, but ultimately, I want it to be preconfigured so that people who download the ROM don't have to monkey around with it for fifteen minutes in the settings and doing customization.

To answer your other question, yes, the start menu that comes up when you tap "start" (I hate above all else in WM6.5 the FAIL start menu in there, and I don't feel like trying to cook something into a ROM to fix it - I'll keep my working WM6.1 ROM).

For the Messenger thing, would you maybe recommend just including Fring? Fring works pretty well, but it doesn't support Skype anymore, and it wasn't designed for VGA (very well - Icons, etc.).

- 2 Bunny

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Jennifer/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Jennifer/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Jennifer/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Jennifer/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG]
messenger thing is all your call lol.

nope i mean manillas, youve got 2.5.1920, 2.5.2012, 2.5.2016, and sense 2.1 that have all come out since calks last kitchen.

organizing the start menu can be done but its somewhat time consuming.
you can make an ext that would go at the end of your packages that would set your folders and where you want your shortcuts to go.