View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 04:06 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I had been running the July 1 Cookie Dinik up until yesterday and decided to flash to the July 17 Cookie/Dinik and I must say WOW! Great job NRG! Fast, smooth and battery life is STELLAR! I'm usually at about 50% at this point in the day with the previous ROM but I'm at 80% right now under the same as usual conditions. (phone has been unplugged since 5:30 am)
With only one exception, everything is running great for me. The only little thing was that it stayed at 100% battery for most of the morning but then I did a SR and that fixed it.
So far, I'm very happy with this version.

David
Sup Dave, good to hear the ROM is running good and no issues and the battery life is good. Unfortunately work has blocked ppcgeeks on me so I can't download and try it out, but good to hear more good things than about issues on these new ROMs.