View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 03:24 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaudi5000 View Post
thanks kiowa69. so what your saying is that every 'maxsense' based rom is made for the leo phone? that would explain why bigsense or whatever its called did the same thing. guess, ill just wait for a fix lol but props to NRG anyway, pretty good shit on here
I'm not going to b.s. you and say that I'm for sure on that, but I believe that recently that all the ROMs have been based off of Leo, your best bet is to go to the first page and read the first few posts and see what it says, that is also where the change logs and all information concerning the ROMs are so that's going to have the most up-to-date information. My advice to everyone is to check out that at the very least before downloading ROMs to see what's new, what issues there are, what workarounds there are for the certain ROMs/carriers and then to read the last couple of pages of the thread to see what people are saying about the latest ROMs and that will give you an idea on whether it's worth the download or keep what you're currently running until some kinks are worked out.