View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 03:06 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj_22 View Post
using the new cookie rom, and this is amazing. Love all the energy roms. But I do have 2 issues maybe someone can help me with.

1. when using the hdwall setting in the cookit home editor, it leaves the curtains at the top. Any way I can change that? To make the whole screen the HDwall wallpaper?

2. Can i get rid of the arkswitch application? It bothers me sooooo much. lol
1. No idea as I don't use HDWall, but I have attached two cabs that should remove the curtains.

2. No you cannot just delete it, it's cooked into the ROM, just disable it or don't use it is all I can suggest.

3. Report back if the no curtain cabs work or not and which rom you are using as it helps me to find out what works with what version of the ROM, I don't want to waste my time or someone elses if it doesn't work, thanks.