View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 12:19 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile KITCHEN Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
calks kitchen now a days is way outta date in just about every sense lol.
I noticed, LOL! A lot of the stuff is quite old.

Quote:
dont get me wrong its a great kitchen and i use his as my base but lot of apps have been updated, new manillas, new just about everything.
"Manillas", you mean "Manila"?

Quote:

id start with OMJ's kitchen as a base if i were doing a diamond kitchen.
I did that once, and you know what, it almost looked as bad as the WM6.5 ROM I made in that kitchen. I know there were a great deal of things, but my experience made me never want to touch it again for some reason...

Quote:
arent the shortcuts in 6.1 changeable somewhere in settings?

and by start menu you are talking about the small start menu that comes up when you tap start right?
Yes, you can move the shortcuts with the file manager in WM6.1, there might be a spot in the settings, but ultimately, I want it to be preconfigured so that people who download the ROM don't have to monkey around with it for fifteen minutes in the settings and doing customization.

To answer your other question, yes, the start menu that comes up when you tap "start" (I hate above all else in WM6.5 the FAIL start menu in there, and I don't feel like trying to cook something into a ROM to fix it - I'll keep my working WM6.1 ROM).

For the Messenger thing, would you maybe recommend just including Fring? Fring works pretty well, but it doesn't support Skype anymore, and it wasn't designed for VGA (very well - Icons, etc.).

- 2 Bunny

Last edited by 2 Bunny; 07-18-2010 at 04:24 PM.