View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 12:02 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 7/8/10 V9.7 Sprint & All Carrier WM6.5.5 2016, CHT 1.8.5,8 Themes

Hey welcome back!

I have not released 9.7.1 for the fully loaded rom yet. Been working on several things. For one thing, some of unlucky folks have to stay and work 12 hrs shifts. Not like some folks who get to go places and play golf all day. Before I upload 9.7.1 I wanted to have more than just a few graphics changes and the problem with UTube and keyboard in landscape mode fixed.

BTW: I live in San Antonio Texas, we have summer 10 months out of the year. I will be glad to trade you for nice wet weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Hi all, I'm back. Wonderful two weeks in southern IL with family and friends. Went searching for summer and while I was gone it showed up in the Pac NW. I did find some on my own though. Wonderful adventures, spent the night in Denver, played golf almost every day (play is used loosely here) and now I'm back and find 20 pages (200 posts) waiting for me to review. Oh, and now several versions of jstine's wonderful rom. I see he still supports everyone the same as always!

First off, I did not get the internet quicklinks on the home tab to show graphics while in Denver. What I did discover was that the quicklink that goes to AccuWeather on the weather tab (for cities that you have added) worked. BTW, does anyone have issues with the AccuWeather data. I was tracking a thunderstorm while in IL which showed the homestead being in the middle of a cell (heavy rain on radar) but when we got there the ground was dry!?

Edit: Whewww, finally caught up! Question: Were the issues fixed in the 9.7.1 also fixed in 9.7? I'm thinking I will start with 9.7. Not a big fan of titanium (I'm sure the speed is better but why they swipe top to bottom vice left to right I don't know). I could probably live with the lite version but memory space has never been an issue for me. Jstine, give me a couple weeks (travelling next week) to recoup and I'll rejoin the beta bandwagon!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 07-18-2010 at 12:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.