View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
I've been using some free icon maker I've had for awhile. I think I still have an old copy of Photoshop laying around here somewhere.

One other problem I had this morning. I was going to send a text msg, and when I went to select the name out of my contact, it would not import it over to the text msg. If I send an MMS it works fine. I'm not using any HTC messaging in my rom. Any ideas?

This rom building stuff is hard. Seems like I fix one thing, and either I find another problem, of something else breaks.
Not sure about the SMS thing. You go to WM Contacts and select "Send Text Message" in a certain contact and it does not take you to the SMS page?

As far as building ROMs and one thing breaking something else, that's the fun of it! The feeling of success upon getting things mostly right is amplified by the fact that it's so frustrating to do so sometimes, so when you do get it right... IT'S AWESOME!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.