View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 11:36 AM
shane6374
O-Matic

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374
Talking Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Are you designing your own icons from scratch? Most Sense icons that you'll find already have their backgrounds transparent. If you're making your own, it's a matter of learning how to use whatever photo editing/drawing program you're using. That's a whole other ball game and I'm not sure that I could explain it well enough here. The easy quick explanation is you have to erase the background of the pic. to make it transparent. What program do you use to make your icons?
I've been using some free icon maker I've had for awhile. I think I still have an old copy of Photoshop laying around here somewhere.

One other problem I had this morning. I was going to send a text msg, and when I went to select the name out of my contact, it would not import it over to the text msg. If I send an MMS it works fine. I'm not using any HTC messaging in my rom. Any ideas?

This rom building stuff is hard. Seems like I fix one thing, and either I find another problem, of something else breaks.