View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 10:59 AM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 7/8/10 V9.7 Sprint & All Carrier WM6.5.5 2016, CHT 1.8.5,8 Themes

Hi all, I'm back. Wonderful two weeks in southern IL with family and friends. Went searching for summer and while I was gone it showed up in the Pac NW. I did find some on my own though. Wonderful adventures, spent the night in Denver, played golf almost every day (play is used loosely here) and now I'm back and find 20 pages (200 posts) waiting for me to review. Oh, and now several versions of jstine's wonderful rom. I see he still supports everyone the same as always!

First off, I did not get the internet quicklinks on the home tab to show graphics while in Denver. What I did discover was that the quicklink that goes to AccuWeather on the weather tab (for cities that you have added) worked. BTW, does anyone have issues with the AccuWeather data. I was tracking a thunderstorm while in IL which showed the homestead being in the middle of a cell (heavy rain on radar) but when we got there the ground was dry!?

Edit: Whewww, finally caught up! Question: Were the issues fixed in the 9.7.1 also fixed in 9.7? I'm thinking I will start with 9.7. Not a big fan of titanium (I'm sure the speed is better but why they swipe top to bottom vice left to right I don't know). I could probably live with the lite version but memory space has never been an issue for me. Jstine, give me a couple weeks (travelling next week) to recoup and I'll rejoin the beta bandwagon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Internet Tab (Google Search) still need to work on that. Was this problem present before 9.6 (the time I switched to Manila 2016) or just started since 2016?

For the first this morning I got the corrupt graphics in youtube. Working on what the problem is>>>?

Sometimes the internet quicklinks work and sometime they don't. Wait for suntopper to return from his trip. While he was waiting in Denver for his flight he posted a message saying the quicklinks were now working for him. Need to hear what he did or found what it takes to them to work in CHT.

Last edited by suntopper; 07-18-2010 at 11:22 AM.