View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 12:42 AM
Reefermattness
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/16] NEW FROYO BUILD V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
I'm doing something wrong with the blazn cab... I cleared my SD of all Android elements from previous builds (missed Reef's reply about Titanium backup lol) but I've now tried to install the new cab 4-5 times now and each time it starts to load haret, gives me the double vibration.... then freezes.

Not sure what else is wrong, I've cleared SD, and tried to install and re-install... no dice.

Hey bud,

Try turning your OC down a bit. Ive had a lot of people letting me know 787MHz is a bit too high for most devices. Its in the startup.txt, and stock its set to 800000Khz. Try setting it down to like 725000 and see what it does, if you cant get it to boot, then to rule out the overclock take the line out of your startup.txt completely.
This post has been thanked 1 times.