View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 10:31 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

calks kitchen now a days is way outta date in just about every sense lol.

dont get me wrong its a great kitchen and i use his as my base but lot of apps have been updated, new manillas, new just about everything.

id start with OMJ's kitchen as a base if i were doing a diamond kitchen.

arent the shortcuts in 6.1 changeable somewhere in settings?

and by start menu you are talking about the small start menu that comes up when you tap start right?

as far as the windows live stuff, im not sure as i dont mess with it or include it in my builds but IIRC windows live is usually in the sys and not as a ext.