View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 07:36 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/15/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
I've did that too...............as a matter of fact that's the first thing I did......I even wiped before installing the v1.7......unless I wasn't supposed to?!

Uh..............my HBOOT number is 0.79.0000 but I just flash a couple roms like......2 minutes ago without hooking up to a computer! I hook my phone up to the computer to get back to stock and it won't let me!

WTF?!
If was unlocked it appears you lost the unlocked nand-possibly during one of those ROM flashes??? I cant explain that one. Weirdness for sure.
If you are running an old version of ROM Manager that could explain how you could flash ROMs without the PC. The newer versions of ROM Manager require an unlocked nand afaik.
Getting back to stock from 1.47 can be difficult. I couldnt do it on my Win7 machine but when I used my Vista PC it worked (I was in fastboot, dunno if it will work while booted into the system)
Some guides say boot into bootloader and if you get errors dont touch the phone-just keep trying.
Try using the stock RUU that corresponds to the software you are on now (ie 1.47 rooted ---> 1.47 stock)