View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 05:43 PM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Guys.... Let stay on topic here....

Got even more good news.... i have been going through my kitchen and cleaning house... i have already got my ROM down to 195mbs...... it was around 220mb before....

I AM NOT releasing another ROM until the new MaxSense is available... i will continue to test and use on my device until then... But just keep this in mind... the ROM that i released yesterday (the 7-16 w/ better memory) is even better already... i found more start menu icons too big and also trimmed the fat in other areas.. the good thing is that everything visually is still there... just optimized without any affect on quality....

so enjoy the 7-16 ROM that is out now and just know that the next release will be even better....

oh yeah, with all the free memory i was able to adjust the pagepool to 16... this means more memory is consumed, BUT is a lot snappier... and with the extra memory gained its really a even trade
Big are you a chick... because you are the biggest tease!