View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 bar drops like iphone 4.. lol.

I did and no issues here, so again I state post a video or I call BS..................

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTroll View Post
wAIT A MINUTE! Proof with video? You dont need video! Just grab your TP2 and put you palm in the bottom and put the other on the top right hand corner. Mines drops all the way to 1 bar. Get you facts straight! I like iphone for its fluid operation and nothing else. And I stand by my thoughts on the EVO. Snapdragon CPU is over hyped and slow. Sorry to break your hear EVO users.. but thats the truth. Like it or not... your stuck with a slug slow CPU with a ferrari name. lol
I tried holding it every way from Sunday and could not get it to lose any signal at all ether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
hmm i cant get my tp2 to do what the op said holding it the exact same way.