View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 04:38 PM
lemeiux1
Regular 'Geeker

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/16] NEW FROYO BUILD V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxp View Post
First off, thanks all for this great product. I finally give it a try and it blow me away. Can't believe how good it is.

Here is my question hope someone can answer it.

1) I use this android on Sprint phone, I read couple thread that you have to remove the SIM card to get signal to work. Is this require? Because I install and run the latest release and my signal and 3G working fine w/o any problem.

2) Is USB tether working on this build? I plug in the usb to my computer but the phone doesn't seems to see it. Whenever try to turn on the USB tether, it said "USB not connected".

3) Ater I charge the phone, and unplug it, the LED turn orange and stay orange for as long as I run android (overnight). Is it only my phone doing this?

4) Is there to make the incall volume to be louder? It seems like the incall volume control has no effect. No matter what the incall volume meter said, it's still a constant volume.

Thanks all.
1. No its not really necessary if yours is running ok, mine did at first but I booted android one day and it all of a sudden couldnt get service so I removed the sim and rebooted and it was fine

2. Im not sure, but most likely its just not working yet but I'll try and get back to you

3. Everyones phone does this for now, dont worry you arent the only one, and dont be surprised if it turns from green to red and vice versa, its normal

4. I have not been able to find a way to do this either, looks like its stuck at that volume for now
This post has been thanked 1 times.