View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 11:45 AM
dgtalgoddess
PPCGeeks Regular

dgtalgoddess is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

How can I put a shortcut of that Lock that's in the Start Menu? I would like to put it on the home screen... is this possible? I just want to lock it with no password. If this is not possible, any recommendations as to which lock I should use?

I have a problem with my in-call volume being too loud (plus I have sensitive hearing) sometimes making my ear ring after a call... I am hoping someone can help me with maybe a registry or a fix for this. I have been searching and even posted on a different thread but no real help. I know this is not ROM related but since you guys are pretty smart about these things, I thought I'd give it a shot!

To Big, I flashed the latest ROM last night and I just cannot for the life of me decide how I want my phone to look... so many choices! I can't make up my mind. And when I thought I was done, I start again... I just downloaded Windows 7 theme. Love love it! I can't stress this enough, you have an awesome ROM! Thanks again and thanks everyone for helping me out!