Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:42 AM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: Sprint to Let Sero owners get EVO in OCT FACT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
The way i heard it is this.10$ for ANY ANDROID phone period.Then if you want a EVO another 10$ so 20$ total more on your bill if you want a evo.

A lot less then the 129.99 for ED1500 and a extra line at 19.99 plus the 10$

I have a 7 line plan that i would never give up.ill just put 3 EVO'S on them.

But when i make 100% sure tomorrow they are going back but not until i get 1 more rep tomorrow to confirm it again.

My line had the SERO Plan - the $30 one for 500 min, n/w starting at 7pm, ulmt data/sms/pic mail... I had to upgrade mine to the EPRP to get my Evo, and I had to upgrade my wife's to get her Samsung Moment... I still have 2 SERO lines on my account with just regular feature phones - I called Sprint, spoke with employee cust care and they told me that Android phones will not be activated on the legacy SERO plans, but they can be activated on the newer EPRP and regular consumer plans.

Plus, I used to work for Sprint - have friends that still work there. I asked them, they also said that Android cannot be activated on SERO, and will never be because Sprint wants customers to get off those plans, and the best way for them to do that is to restrict the type of phones activated on the SERO.

Maybe everyone I talked to are wrong (gotta remember, they are Sprint employees which normally aren't that reliable LOL), but I'm not going to believe it until/if it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
ok. mee too.
I LOVE THIS - classic. I'm stealing this for future use. LOL!

Last edited by chino331; 07-17-2010 at 10:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.