View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 04:34 AM
sjs01
PPCGeeks Regular

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/16] NEW FROYO BUILD V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
1) my 4 front facing buttons ALWAYS are lit up and don't turn off
2) the backlight to the keyboard never comes on
3) when I do the "update" and it boots, the lock screen comes up and it reboots. over and over so I have to re-install the .cab file.
1. I'm guessing that when you boot up android you pressed one of those keys and the buttons are lit up. If so, they will stay lit while android is on. What you have to do is make sure that those buttons are not lit when you start android.
2. The Keyboard backlight won't go on in android unless you have it on in Windows Mobile, so if you slide the keyboard and the keyboard light is on then it will stay on in android, but that is also a problem because it will stay lit the WHOLE time even when the keyboard is hidden.
3. I'm not exactly sure what is going on with this, I believe there is a problem with one of the update options. I think it is the "rootfs.img" but I'm not exactly sure.