View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 04:00 AM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: windows phone7 vs. iphone pong game cab download here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Hey buddy, have you thought about creating 1 thread that you can attach/share ALL your games with us. This way they can all be found in the same place and all questions could be answered, not to mention it would probably be easier for you to maintain. I do admit that having a thread for each game is a bit much but def wouldn't call it spam! It's a shame that your considering not sharing here anymore because of a few people's opinions. I for 1 appreciate all the hard work you put in to create these free games for us!
x2, I wouldn't pay attention to the haters because for every one of them that talks shit, I don't see them actually putting in any time to create or do something to make themselves stand out other than bash others for what they do... We call them HaTeRs down here in Miami, and usually just sit back and laugh at them... I've always liked ur shit, I travel a lot and the games u put out may not be HD BLU RAY or w/e but they definitely help kill time in a cool lil way... =)