View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 03:26 AM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

I am noticing the latest rom freezing up alot on the 21899 even though the memory consumption is less. After soft resetting it seems like the UI hangs until I press a couple of buttons and then it will launch. Also when searching for a contact in sense and pressing the top of the screen to bring up the onscreen keyboard the retractable task bar activates. The sense taskbars are also sticking to the maxsense homepage and I have to soft reset to remove. Sometimes it seems to go into a mini SOD until I press the power button several times. I removed a couple of cabs that I install with every ROM to see if it's me breaking the phone but I wasn't having problem on the 7.14.10 21899. Following are the cabs I've been installing after flashing that I have not had problems on previous big or nrgz maxsense roms; touchresponsehigh, nopushinternet, ssktp2dynamicresourceproxy, hypnotic2010allbatterytweaks. Anyone else have any problems with running certain cabs?

After removing my cabs I am sitting about 37% with the big change icons cab installed.

Last edited by ryanmv213; 07-17-2010 at 03:32 AM.