View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 10:58 PM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/27}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamio88 View Post
Ok well I just got this ROM and keep ending up in the Titanium (I think?) Shell (Just text, nothing fancy and no eye candy), Is there anyway that I can disable being able to do this?

I really hate the Titanium (again, I think?) "today screen". Also do I work this just like I would have on Sense (in order to make new folders for the Start Menu, I just use my File Explorer and create them in the Start Menu list?)

Thanks.
to disbale titanium you just goto \ start \ settings \ home \ items (tab) uncheck windows default. This disables titanium.

For folders you can do it that way or even easier use the tool included called program manager, its the best for managing your start menu very easily. (add folders, delete folders/items, rename, and move items around.)
This post has been thanked 1 times.