View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 05:28 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: E-Fuse - Self Destruct

I don't really see it as a big deal really.

My new X doesn't have any of the bloatware at all that VZ usually puts in a phone & I'm sure somebody will figure out a way around that system anyway.

This is the first phone I have ever owned that I honestly don't care if I can ever flash the ROM in. I have been flashing ROMs since my xv6700 days & it was always to fix dificiencies in the phone or add things like sense 2.5.

This phone runs so well that I'm not sure what flashing would accomplish other than add some bugs that it doesn't have now. Anything I want to add is available for free or close to it from the market, so why would the phone need to be flashed.

I think it's kind of a relief to have a phone that runs perfectly WITHOUT having to try out 50 different ROMs in it (hell, the best thing about this phone is it's NOT made by HTC).

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 07-17-2010 at 03:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.