View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 03:26 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/09/10 Pluto_Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom116 View Post
does the overclock cab reset back to the original speed when not plugged into the ac? if not, would you mind posting the cab, thanks.
No its sticks. You just run it and thats it. Doesnt have to be hooked up to power and all of that. It even sticks after a soft reset and all. Here is the cab. Okay so its not a cab but an EXE program. So all you need to do is unzip it to your storage card somewhere and run it from there.

Performance.zip

If that doesnt work then I believe this is the cab that puts it in your Start-Settings-Systems folder

HTC_Performance[1].cab

I only posted both because Im not too sure how I got it onto my phone. I believe the zip folder is what I did. Just put it on your storage card. Unzip it on your storage card. Then go into file explorer to your storage card and run the exe and it should come up. The cab I believe I found somewhere and installed it and if Im not mistaken it created a shortcut for the program in the folder I mentioned above. If neither works which I doubt just let me know Ill figure it out. Im pretty sure one or the other if not both will work.

Last edited by youngpro83; 07-16-2010 at 03:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.