View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 01:43 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to tell if your replacement is refurbished

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i just posted about this in a tp2 thread a week ago, sprint big wig (not phone rep) says the guts on most refurbs are new so go by sticker not ## method. ive got a tp2 i know was a refurb but listed using ## as "new" does that make sense or help?
Huh thats what I was thinking. The pone looks in new condition and is the 0003 with the good screen so I think Ill keep it. If I take the sticker off how would anyone know?

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.