View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 10:04 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/15/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
I am having some screen issues ever since I flashed 1.7 ROM 1. I have confirmed the issue is on all 4 Evos on my account too (all are running the same ROM)...

In a nutshell, if I am looking at my text messages inbox, and I tap one of the messages, the screen will register that I tapped somewhere else and randomly open up a different text message.

It doesn't do it all the time, but it is often enough that I really have to pay close attention to which message is actually opening when I tap one of them.

The one that opens is usually nowhere near the one that I tap. I'll tap on the top message on the list (which is at the top of my screen), and the bottom message on the list (which is at the bottom of my screen) will open.

You could easily send a message to the wrong person if you aren't paying close attention...
I believe the screen issue is post OTA and across ROMs. I saw it (minor) on 1.6. Dunno of a fix atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
there seems to be a "DarkLord" theme lately... Besides myself, there is now a "TheRealDarkLord" (a/k/a flyers) lurking around. so i'm thinking something along the lines of "darklordpartduex" would be a good name for winmonewbie.
I saw your video with flyers, I don't want there to be ANY mistaken identity so I go out on my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Hey so whats up with the new deoxed rom ?

Im still in v1.6 and idk which one to upgrade to?
First step is ROM 1 of 1.7 so get the proper OTA updates. Look at my posts on the deodex'd ROM.