View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 08:39 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/15/10*

I am having some screen issues ever since I flashed 1.7 ROM 1. I have confirmed the issue is on all 4 Evos on my account too (all are running the same ROM)...

In a nutshell, if I am looking at my text messages inbox, and I tap one of the messages, the screen will register that I tapped somewhere else and randomly open up a different text message.

It doesn't do it all the time, but it is often enough that I really have to pay close attention to which message is actually opening when I tap one of them.

The one that opens is usually nowhere near the one that I tap. I'll tap on the top message on the list (which is at the top of my screen), and the bottom message on the list (which is at the bottom of my screen) will open.

You could easily send a message to the wrong person if you aren't paying close attention...