View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:31 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/12/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by reekotubbs View Post
I just downgraded to radio 1.39.00.04.26 from radio 2.05.00.06.10.
I am on stock 1.47 rom. I am unable to do PRL and profile update. Issues with sprint servers, only able to ##data# in the info.
I did try the RUU_Supersonic_1.32.651.1_Radio_1.39.00.04.26_rele ase_171253.exe and it got me back to 1.32 with radio 1.39, but I don't think that the PRI changed.
If you do know of someone who can help please let me know.
Maybe someone knows if it is the PRL, the Radio, or something else that changes the PRI. Because the PRI changed when the upgrade to 1.47 happened, there should be a way for it to change back when you downgrade to 1.32
Your issue is a bit of a strange one IMO. Not sure the PRI is your issue. My 3G IMPROVED with the whitslack (or OMJ) OTA update and I have the PRI you're trying to get away from
I'd give the whole process another shot to be honest with you.
Re-root (including Nand unlocked) and give OMJ 1.7 ROM 1 a go. The PRL and Profile udates seem fine. (I say "seem" since I'm already on the latest 60668 PRL)
I'll keep my eyes peeled for any PRI info.