View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 09:47 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/12/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by reekotubbs View Post
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was referring to the OP, that's why I quoted him.

But thanks for letting me know that you have PRI 1.34_003. Do you know if there is a way to get back to PRI 1.40_003.
No confusion (which is why I said I'm not OMJ )
I was posting anyway and thought you may find it helpful if I confirmed what rileyd5 told you earlier. I'm sure OMJ will weigh in on the PRI. But sinced you asked...
No, I dont know how to change your PRI. I have seen postings from devs that it is not something to mess with (sorry not more specific) I also know that messing with the PRI in WinMo (Sprint TP) broke a lot of users phones and they needed to go to Sprint to reset their profiles.
I saw your post on XDA. What ROM/radio are you on? Have you tried running a Stock RUU to get back to the .1 software? I have experience in this and from what I can tell once you are on the OTA 1.47 software going back to older software is at least difficult if not impossile.
To fix your 3G issues have you updated your PRL and your profile?

@ OMJ-sorry to say Bro my second DL of the 1.7 deodex'd ended in boot loops as well
After the last one I restored my Nand of ROM1. Then wiped and flashed the 2nd DL of the deodex'd ROM. Boot Loop City
I'm chillin with my restored Nand of ROM1 awaiting your guidance Sir.