View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 09:25 PM
GT66
Lurker

GT66 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
I did just try our registry tweak, and you were right, it is a clunky way to go about it. It does work, but it is a lot to go through in order to get to "normal operation". Thanks anyway

On a side note, I concluded in my long post before yours that I was finally able to use CHT lockscreen at the expense of having to recover Sense by simply re-locking (via standby button on top) and unlocking again on the CHT lockscreen, but I only had to do this if the keyboard was inadvertently slid out by accident while locked. Well, turns out I screwed up that "working" configuration by going back to WM lockscreen to confirm what I posted in that post

Hopefully this will all be fixed in the next release, as I believe it was working in the 7/1 release. I may flash back to find out, that is, if we don't get a newer release anytime soon. I will also post back here if I can figure out how to get back to the "working" state of using CHT lockscreen.

Edit: Turns out the reg fix didn't work, I woke up the device via top button to a black screen with only the taskbar and softkeys
Okay. Well I'm sorry it didn't help. I feel that NRG's Rom is one of the nicest and I was hoping my attempted fix would have made it more enjoyable for everyone.