View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 08:32 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/12/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by reekotubbs View Post
Since you are the OP of this topic, If I do this OMJ 1st Rom will I have the PRI Version 1.40_003?
I'm not OMJ but since he's offline atm I can tell you that I flashed ROM 1 and my PRI is 1.34_003 (same as rileyd5 said earlier)

@OMJ-Tried v1.7 deodex'd Bro and it was a no go.
File size is 147MB (148 on the device) so I assume it fully downloaded but I'll re DL and try again.

I just installed without wiping (it felt so wrong) and the ROM loaded just fine but whenever I touched a text input panel I got the SIP FC (process com.htc.android.htcime)

So I wiped and reloaded but stuck in a bootloop.
I then wiped again, and got stuck in the bootloop, again.

I'm going to re download and give her another go.

@ALL-just thought I would mention that apparently deodex'd ROMs can have a longer boot time so if it seems long dont worry it should load. That's what happened on my first attempt that ended with the SIP FC's.
My second and third attempts were actual boot loops.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-15-2010 at 08:37 PM.