View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 01:51 PM
joeblow789
Regular 'Geeker

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|Herman|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 - Sense 2.1 /2.5 / MaxSe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsf View Post
Symantec at work is flagging the Hermann_CustomRUU.exe in the 23569.Sense2.5.Jul.14 zip as a trojan...
Search the thread for "trojan", it's fine. It's just an educated guess by Symantec based on the properties of the file, or a fluke that it matches a partial signature of a known trojan. Please submit the flagged file to Symantec as a false positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Speed, stability, battery, memory leaks - which is better for these, 21xxx or 23xxx? I like to ask from time to time to see if anything has changed.
NRG says the latest 21xxx is the fastest he's seen. It's also more mature, so hopefully more stable, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgsideTiger View Post
...And the other thing I noticed, is with the battery wiget. When I turn the screen off for a few mins, and turn it back on, the battery is always showing 100%. . . but after about 45secs, it reads the correct %. Not a real bother, but it is worth mentioning...
I think that's by design to reduce battery drain. Polling the batt more frequently for charge status is one more thing draining it, or I could just be talkin outa my arse.

Last edited by joeblow789; 07-15-2010 at 01:57 PM.