View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 01:36 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjampm View Post
I'm also getting lots of manilla freezes with this version (and the last 3). The phone is pretty usuable when it happens (physical start button works, dialer works, etc) but manilla is locked up (ie can't get back to sense home screen). I've narrowed it down to the contacts tab. I can go days without freezes if I stay away from opening manilla contacts (ie contacts tab->all people) Once I start messing with contacts its done for. I've seen sporadic freezes when I get notifications but it isn't as consistent as opening contacts
I was having a very similar problem. Manilia would crash hard. The phone was still running, Start menu and all, but nothing I could do except reset would bring manilla back. CHT Lockscreen has been pointed to as the culprit, but I never used it. Someone mentioned deleting the HTC Cache on the storage card, so I did that, and then I went into Cookie and chose restore defaults. I had imported the Cookie settings, (And many others). Since I did those two steps, It has not crashed once. Opera fails to load for not enough memory, but the Manillia is good. The bluetooth settings were the same way, I imported them, and I could connect, but it never worked right. I deleted and re-paired and they've been fine. (Well, okay, since every now and again I get the problem hanging up and the #777 Error)