View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:23 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/12/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
I read the directions and figured I needed rom2 and not rom1.. Flash that and couldnt add pics to my contacts.. Kept getting a google error.. So thats when I tried rom1 and it wont update.. Sure hope I didnt F' things up.. Do I just need to go back to rom2 or what?
I'd flash ROM 1 to be safe, dunno how your old ROM was set up. You can flash ROM 2 again if you're positive your old ROM gave you ALL the updated files of the OTA or you ran the whitslack files.

If you want to continue with ROM1:
How did you put the PC36IMG file of ROM1 on your card?
What exactly did you name it? Look at it on your card. What does it say exactly?
You are getting that error because your file can be found/read. Back to my other question-are you connected to the PC via USB? If so, how? If your card is mounted the device wont be able to read your card.