View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:14 PM
stevey5036
PPCGeeks Regular

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I had posted a while back what I did to fix my bluetooth issues. Anyway, I noticed something, when I import my settings back in the bluetooth gets messed up. It looks like it works, my headset connects, I am able to make calls but can't answer them. What I did is delete the pairing and added it back in. After that it worked fine again, hang ups by pressing the button on my BT, ect. I did get a call in and I hit ignore and then another one came in and messed up the BT again trying to answer it. I deleted, added it again, now it works fine.... again.
Yeah I did what you said in your previous post and it worked, but then I wasn't able to answer the phone properly when I got a call.. figures something like that would happen.

So you're saying, dont import the bluetooth settings with settings export and re-pair manually and no problems? I'm pretty sure I tried that but I'll try it again after a clean flash. I imported previously then deleted the paring and re-paired and it didn't work, but that may be because I did the setting import. We'll see after the next ROM is released.