View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 10:54 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/12/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
Ok.. Starting all over.. Can get ROM1 to work.. It wont start to update automatically.. Please help?
You said "starting over" so you were on ROM1 and now the PC36IMG file wont run? It should. I just tested it and I'm on ROM1 and put the file back on my card and it's reading it now (I'll select No to the update question so it wont install)

When you put it back on there are you sure you named it correctly? Did you take off the old one?
EDIT: I see your post above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfreak44 View Post
i am running OMJ 1.5 with radio update right now, is it worth me updating to 1.7? i did some reading but i didn't understand what i would be gaining.

what do you guys recommend that i should do?
Whether you flash or not is your call. IMO I'd say do it.
You should notice better battery life, improved wifi and 3G speeds, the screen grounding issue has been resolved (you can now use your screen while it's flat on it's back), 4G works as this is the best way to ensure your radio and wimax get installed correctly
Happy flashing.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-14-2010 at 10:57 PM.