View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 08:02 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
July 10th dilink rom was off da hook until i came across this issue my internet is down so i use my phone now to internet share but i keep gettin kicked off disconnected and get this message "The Remote Party has ended the connection"..Can anyone help me with this?
are you only getting that after your phone goes to sleep or just randomly? if it's when the phone goes to sleep then try the Wi-Fi on standby cab that myself and others have uploaded to the thread, just check the paperclip for that file as it's been uploaded quiet a few times.